Votes |
Chicago Meetup

Brie Schmidt
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorPosted May 11 2015, 11:30
This event is brought to you by:

13 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

The Meetup for Chicago Investors on the 3rd Tuesday at Dino's Pizza located at 7004 West Higgins Avenue from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm.

Like always, these events are not sponsored by any person or company so the events are 100% networking. We do a "Shark Tank" style event in the beginning of the meetups. So if you have a deal you need a partner on, present it to the group. We have created a one sheet template for pitching deals to streamline the presentations, so please email me at [email protected] to get a copy. This is not a format for selling deals, it is only for people looking for partners

6:30 - 7:00 - Networking
7:00 - 7:30 - "Shark Tank" Presentations
7:30 - 8:00 - Group Introductions
8:00 - ??? - Networking
Day after Event - I email out all the Shark Tank deals that were presented.

The day of the event I always email out a list of attendees, so make sure to email me by Monday at 8 pm with a short description of yourself to be included on these emails. I will also be including a list of people presenting and after the event I will email out all the deals that have been presented.

Any questions, please let me know! Email Brie and George at [email protected]

Second City Real Estate Logo

Loading replies...