• Burien, WA
Votes |
Lakewood- Washington Meetup June 13th 7:00PM

Kevin C.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Burien, WA
Posted May 14 2015, 08:57

13 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We are building a BP Meetup in Washington to get investors new and experienced introduced,  networking, and doing deals!!

When: June 13th, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00pm or later

Where: - The Ram Bar & Grill in Lakewood, Washington 

Please RSVP Here - We need a head count for the venue

Hey BP Members in the Lakewood, Olympia, Tacoma, Montesano, Seattle and everywhere else in the Pacific NW...Its time for another meet up at the Ram in Lakewood on June 13th at 7:00 PM. The last one was amazing and over 30 people showed up.

This is a free event, with no sales pitches or guru's. The intention is to get local investors who are on Bigger Pockets introduced with other local investors who are active in Washington and other Markets

There will be time for networking, food and drinks and time set for people to introduce themselves to the group and explain how they are making things happen in 2015. Have your 30 second elevator pitch ready:)

PM me if you have any questions or feel free to send me an email or call. Once you have RSVP'd I will send a confirmation email and will send updates leading up to the event. Please feel free to invite any friends or family who would like to attend.

Please note: there is no public pitching, no cost to attend, and no sponsor. Also, it's casual so dress however you feel most comfortable. My only request is that you buy at least one drink (non-alcoholic is fine) from the bar to support The Ram for allowing us to use their space.

Cant wait to see you all there!!!

Loading replies...