Emily Rose
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Raleigh NC Open House

Emily Rose
  • San Diego, CA
Posted May 15 2015, 11:53

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey fellow Realtors in the Raleigh area! I am an on site agent for Adams Homes. I will be hosting a Realtor open house this Tuesday, May 19, from 11-2. Come on out for some great free food, good company, a chance to win a 100 or 50 dollar gift card, and of course to see the beautiful homes that Adams has available for your clients!

At Adams Homes we specialize in building ranch style homes with all of the modern amenities and features that your clients are looking for: front facing brick, large master suites, open concept floor plans, and there's a pool in the community!

I know it may seem far to come all the way out to Angier but your clients will be grateful when they see the price that we are offering to them! I hope to see you there :)

Keywords: Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Angier, Durham, Garner, Clayton, Wake Forest, Fuquay Varina, Morrisville Chapel Hill, Knightdale, Zebulon, Lillington, Franklinton, Smithfield, Greensboro, Fayetteville, Willow Spring, Holly Springs, Youngsville, Creedmoor, Oxford, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Goldsboro, Wendell, Mebane, Sanford, Hillsborough, Louisburg, Roxboro, RTP, RDU, Triangle, Research Triangle, North Carolina, Builder, New Construction, Construction, Open House