• Battle Creek, MI
Votes |
Play CashFlow 101 - Learn to Get Out of the Rat Race! - Grand Rapids, MI

Ram Mishra
  • Lender
  • Battle Creek, MI
Posted May 19 2015, 18:42

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hosting Weekly Cash Flow Games!! Doors Open at 6:15 pm. We will start the game at 6:30pm sharp and we will finish by 8:30-9pm, 

Parents, want to teach your kids math and budgeting skills in a fun way? My kids are usually there learning, fine tuning their math skills and learning about investing, so your kids (7+) are always welcome to play with or next to you!! 

We will discuss the community we are building in West Michigan at the end of the game. No hype, no selling. Just casual and education cash flow game where we can network, learn about each other and talk about real estate investing!!

• Office is just next to corner of Fuller & Michigan, next to the 1300 medical building across 5/3rd bank. Look for Acquire Wealth Solutions.
  • Little Ceasear's Hot & Ready (Pepperoni & Veg/Cheese) Pizza & Pop, Water Will Be Provided, no charge. (I gotta feed my kids too!!)
  • Feel free to bring snacks, anything to make your game time more comfortable. 

If you have any questions, message or call me anytime.