Orange County CA Free Event June 1st

7 Replies

• 06/01/15 07:00PM
  • Costa Mesa
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

We are having a FREE event starting at 7pm in Costa Mesa on June 1st. We'll be talking about why right now is a great time to leverage money out of CA and into other cash flowing markets. 

We'll also have our expert from Cincinnati talking about that market and why it's a great place to invest for cash flow. If you are interested in attending, please contact me directly. Thank you.

Originally posted by NA Martin:

@Aristotle Kumpis

Hi. My wife and I would love to attend your event in Costa Mesa. 

DL

Perfect. Can you send me a request and message with your email? I'll send you the details. Thanks.

Originally posted by @Aristotle Kumpis :

We are having a FREE event starting at 7pm in Costa Mesa on June 1st. We'll be talking about why right now is a great time to leverage money out of CA and into other cash flowing markets. 

We'll also have our expert from Cincinnati talking about that market and why it's a great place to invest for cash flow. If you are interested in attending, please contact me directly. Thank you.

Aristotle, I've been leveraging money out of CA in the form of HELOC to finance properties outside of Ca in Texas, Indiana, and Tennessee since 2013. Right now I'm cashing out my one and only california investment property so I can buy more investment properties elsewhere. I wish I could attend your meeting but I currently live in SF bay area.

Check out my post:

Selling my FIRST investment property (Orange, CA)! Help

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/199785-selling-my-first-investment-property-help

We are out. Can't fit it into our schedule on Monday. I mistakenly thought the that meetup was going to be today. 

sorry about that..

DL

Originally posted by NA Martin:

We are out. Can't fit it into our schedule on Monday. I mistakenly thought the that meetup was going to be today. 

sorry about that..

DL

It's okay. We'll have another one probably in a few weeks. I'll post it on here when I get the schedule. 

@Aristotle Kumpis how do the clients manage their homes after they purchase them? Do they learn all the local laws and regulations and self manage or leverage a managment company? Just curious what you like to see them do, I come across both business models and have seen both success and failure in both scenarios. 

Originally posted by @Aristotle Kumpis :

HI Aristotle,

I am in town in OC and would like to attend too what time till the event go till? 

I will be at a meeting from 5:30 - 7:00pm near CM area and think I could make it if that works. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.