Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Cordle
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Alpharetta, GA
Votes |
Atlanta Real Estate Meetup Over 500 Attendees Coming!

Andrew Cordle
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Alpharetta, GA
Posted Jun 12 2015, 13:22

83 Replies

• 06/28/15 09:00AM
  • JW Marriott Buckhead 300 Lenox Road Northeast Atlanta, GA 30326
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

If you are in Real Estate this is one of the best rehabbers I have ever seen!!! I love his show.

We have a great opportunity to have a REI Meetup at the JW Marriott in Buckhead, with several Real Estate Investors speaking as well as featured speaker Mike Holmes from HGTV.

Lunch will be provided as well. This meeting is “FREE”.

Here are some of the things that will be happening at the event:

1. Hear from Mike Holmes from HGTV "Holmes on Homes"

2. HD is going to bring in some of local PARs and will have a booth at the event as well.

3. National Real Estate Expert will be teaching on : I will add your tag lines here.

4. A Custom Home Designer for Investors, will be teaching on design, including tile, paint colors, kitchen cabinets, granite and much more. She will be passing out entire SKU list of houses she has designed for investors to everyone there for free.

5. We are going to have someone speak on rehabbing houses. What is working and not working in the Atlanta Market. He will be teaching on flipping houses and the steps that you need to be successful at flipping. He will also be talking briefly talking about New Construction, as it is so HOT in ATL.

6. Networking --Networking -- Networking so bring your business cards.

If you would like to attend this REI Meetup please let me know as it stands right now we expect to have over 500 local investors attending. So it will be a great time to meet other local investors such as lenders, rehabbers, wholesellers, contractors etc

So don’t miss this event as it will be one of the biggest events in Atlanta this year.

I look forward to seeing all my Bigger Pocket People there.

If you are interested please @ tag me here and let me know.

@David Bateman@David Begley

@Anthony Boston@Bryan Gates @Azeez K. @Delon Hall @James Park @Frank Iglesias@Matthew Cavano@Matt Lineberger @Johnna Lodge @John Marion @Adam D.

@Bijal Patel@Wes Love@Mohamed Tarawally@Abhi Golhar @Manesh Hardeo @Todd Whiddon @Herschel Kessler @Frankie Lubin @Carlton Kohler @Keenan Mabrey @Thripura Vemireddy@Nathaniel S.@Reese Moore @Brandon Schick @Julie Kern

@Anna Watkins

Loading replies...