- Paid NSDREI annual member are free. Guests: $20.00 online at www.nsdrei.org until noon the day of the event or $30.00 at the door.
Aaron Mazzrillo"Ways and Plays to Make Money in California"
Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 6:00 pmLocation: El Camino Country Club, Oceanside CA
When it comes to investing money in California real estate, there are many different ways to go about it. No matter which you choose, it’s important to understand that not all real estate investors need to work 80 hours a week to put food on the table and build their wealth. Aaron Mazzrillo, an advanced Pro-California investor, will walk you through 10 recent transactions, all with unique situations, and break down each deal step-by-step. Aaron will be sharing new insights and more details on these transactions than in the past — ultimately teaching you how to work smarter, not harder! In this informative presentation you will learn:
- Who he bought the property from and how he found each motivated seller
- How he solved the seller’s problem for each transaction
- How much he was paid for his services
- How he’s able to pass along a profitable deal to his end-buyer on wholesale deals
- Plus … a variety of other transactional strategies he’s utilized
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of California’s best real estate investors!
About the SpeakerAaron runs a wholesaling business out of Riverside. He’s been investing in Southern California properties since 2002 and is a pro-California investor. He’s well known for locking up great deals without ever seeing the properties or meeting with the sellers. He rarely even writes an offer! He mainly focuses on wholesaling and landlording because he has discovered they require the least amount of work and overhead while providing the most amount of time for fly fishing and kickboxing.
Come out to see @Aaron Mazzrillo this month.
The event defaults to FREE, however, note the fee posted above, below the fee.
Thank you for this. I will try to attend.
Next week! Can't wait to be there.