Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Ryu
  • Investor
  • Suwanee, GA
Votes |
Seoul Real Estate Investing Meetup (+260 members): Q&A with Jared Lichtin, Flipper and Podcaster (July 18)

Daniel Ryu
  • Investor
  • Suwanee, GA
Posted Jul 14 2015, 17:15
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Don't miss the opportunity to attend the next Seoul Real Estate Investing Meetup happening on Saturday, July 18, 1-3p at the YoungSamsung Life Cafe, located right next to Hongik Subway Station, exit #8.

Click here for Directions. (This meetup takes place in Korea)

We are super excited to announce this month's virtual guest - Jared Lichtin.

@Jared Lichtin is a real estate investor & attorney from Cleveland, Ohio. He quit his corporate lawyer job on February 6, 2015 to fulfill his entrepreneurial dream of flipping houses, podcasting about it, and teaching people how to do the same. 

His podcast is unique in that it's a serial podcast - a story that unfolds over each episodes and includes live conversations that he's required in real time as he's working on his project. Guests on his podcast have included BP's own - J Scott, of 123 Flip

Jared joins our growing list of virtual speakers that includes:

Brandon Turner

Joshua Dorkin

Ali Boone

Engelo Rumora

Matt Faircloth

Chris Clothier

In addition to Jared, we'll also look to bring on a Korea-focused REI expert or have a presentation about real estate investing.

We have a beautiful venue that features lots of room for networking:

(Beverages are free!)

There will be a 5,000 W door charge to help us cover some of the costs associated with our meetup.

More about us

You might have heard us mentioned on one of the BP Podcasts or read about us in a BP Post (this was by BP CEO, Joshua Dorkin:http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/25/topics/1519... )

Our group is made of investors working and living in Korea. Some of our members are military members stationed overseas. Some are civilian contractors. We also have teachers, freelancers, entrepreneurs, a film director, etc. Many of our members are interested in US investing, especially in turnkey, single family, flipping, and multifamily residences.

We also have Korean investors and members interested in investing in Korean markets. Our members are made up of people from all over including: Hong Kong, Uzebekistan, Taiwan, Ireland, England, Bali, Canada, the US, etc.

Our meetups are conducted in English.

Our members are currently invested in:

Stateside

Jacksonville & Miami, Florida; Illinois; Kansas City, Missouri; Canada; Michigan; Indianapolis; Las Vegas, Nevada; Nebraska; CA; Yuma, AZ.

Internationally

Hong Kong; Ireland; the Philippines; Taiwan; Busan & Seoul, Korea

(I'm sure I'm missing a few places)

Currently, our group is divided into three parts:

* EDUCATION, NETWORKING, MOTIVATION

Interested in Speaking?

We welcome investors and operators who would like to build relationships with our members by first delivering value and helping to educate our members.

To Attend:

RSVP for the next event on Saturday, July 18, 1-3p (Korea time) by clicking on the link below:

http://www.meetup.com/Seoul-REI-Meetup/events/2235...

Thanks, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Dan Ryu,

Co-Organizer of the Seoul Real Estate Investing Meetup

More about me:

My BP Profile

Podcast Interview on my 17 years in Korea

And here's a shout out to all our BP members (that I know of.. I know there are more!):

@Sandra Roddy, @Dustin Karns, @Paul Wurster, @Jacob Michaels, @Katie Kim, @William Strong, @Natalie Heo, @dominik jones, @James Wise, @John Van Uytven, @Robert E. Medlock II, @John Kantola,

@Benjamin Hauser, @richard harrington

Loading replies...