Nebraska Meet & Greet - Date TBD

19 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

If you don't mind a newbie coming I would love to attend if you have a date set. Any Friday works for me. If it is on a Saturday however it depends if I can escape work for that day. 

Hey @Jessica Monroe , this Friday won't work for my office.  The following Friday should though.  Does the 21st work for everyone?

Lincoln here is your chance for a Nebraska investors meetup, reply with interest.

I put together an event invite, subject to date changes, so we can get some numbers. (Hope this doesn't violate any forum rules?!?)

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lincoln-bp-meetup-tic...

Look forward to meeting everyone!

Hey Nebraska investors, just a reminder that Lincoln's first meetup will be Friday.  Please share with your connections and have them RSVP on eventbrite.   Also, if anyone is interested in grabbing a drink after, Mulligans is a block away :)

Looking forward to Friday!

Hey Nebraska investors, just a reminder that Lincoln's first meetup will be Friday.  Please share with your connections and have them RSVP on eventbrite.   Also, if anyone is interested in grabbing a drink after, Mulligans is a block away :)

Looking forward to Friday!

Originally posted by @Dale Crawford :

Just joined BP and would be interested if there is another get-together in Lincoln or in the area, even if it's just a few people.

Hey Drew,

looks like there is a BP meet up in Omaha this week!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/55/topics/241734-omaha-ne-bp-meetup?page=1#p1599070

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here