Who Else Is Looking To Do More Deals?

Joe Evangelisti
  • Developer
  • Haddonfield, NJ
Posted Aug 17 2015, 01:17

No Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Are you an experienced investor who wants to do more deals each month?

If you're currently doing between 1-5 deals a month but want to be doing 7, 10, 15, or more deals CONSISTENTLY each and every month, let me show you how.

Join me on September 29-30 in Philadelphia for a "private "Hot Seat" experience and I'll show you step by step EXACTLY how you can skyrocket the deals you're doing.

NOTE: This is for experienced investors only, which means...
1. You've done at least 2 deals in the past
2. You must have access to at least $5,000 for marketing and growth
3. You want to be doing more deals each and every month

Click here now if you want to learn how to take your investing business to the next level

* You'll get the exact system and strategies I use. I hold nothing back and walk you through it

* This is totally hands on -- there will be just 8 people in the room so we can FOCUS on your biz

* Bring your most challenging problems and most burning questions and we'll work on them together -- you'll have a ton of solutions and clarity by the time you leave

* You'll learn how to dominate in your market to do more deals and make more money... without spending more time (I'll show you how to work ON your business instead of IN it)

* You'll walk out with implementable ideas that you can put to work right away to start doing more deals immediately

This is high-level and highly actionable, so only show up if you're serious about taking action in your business.

It's plain and simple. Do you want to do more deals? If so, join me in Philly.

Click here now to answer a couple of questions and I'll call you privately about it

Joe Evangelisti
Host of The Flip King Real Estate Radio

PS, You'll want to respond right away because I'm only opening this up to 8 people total.Click here now to take the first step.