Monterey Bay Investor Social Meetup Thurs, Sept 24th 6pm, TBD

10 Replies

• 09/24/15 06:00PM
  • TBD in carmel
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Sorry for the short notice...

I am hoping we can have the next Monterey Bay meeting on Thursday, September 24th, at 6 pm - just one week away.  

Clark Savage, CPA for Savage & Lucido in Carmel will discuss passive income and other real estate tax related topics.

PLEASE RSVP and let me know if you can attend.  If we don't get enough interest, we will have to postpone.  Meeting location to follow soon.

Thanks all, hope to see you next week!

@Rico O. , @Harvet Jones @Dan Maschmeier , @Eduardo Fujii , @George Bronson , @Ramsey Kheshen , @Nick Calenda , @Cody Marting , @Rob Henriquez , @Peter Chester , @Troy Fisher , @Erle Mcdonald , @Shane Pearlman , @Matt Welch , @Kathleen Hendricks , @Helen Chau , @Sherri Thornton

Good day Leslie,

I'll be happy and excited to attend and meet you and the rest of the group.

Ramsey Kheshen

Totally, taxes is always a great subject to learn the most of. Looking forward to seen every one. 

Thank you for putting it together,

Greetings,

Rico

Troy, glad to hear your plan for the move worked out.  Good luck with the multi-units out there.  Keep us updated as to how it is going!

UPDATE:

Looks like we have a group, Sept 24th is a go!  6pm in Carmel, bring snacks if you want.

David Lyng Real Estate - Carmel-by-the-Sea
Morgan Court On Lincoln Btw Ocean & 7Th Ave Carmel, 93921

Hey Sherri and I will  attend also, see you guys Thursday!

Yay!  Think we scraped up a good group for Thursday.  Can't wait!  Thanks guys.

I really enjoyed meeting the group last time.  Looking forward to the next one.

Can someone send me the FB link via FB?  Searching for it doesn't work, it might be because it is closed.

Thanks!