• Draper, UT
Votes |
Locate, Evaluate, and Acquire Tax Sale Properties Online

John Reed
  • Vendor
  • Draper, UT
Posted Oct 6 2015, 15:40

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Having been involved in the Tax Sale business for the past 30 years one thing has been consistent. Change is imminent! I used to get the county listing from courthouses and newspapers. Now I look no further than Taxsalelists.com. I spent hours in the county records offices researching Deeds. Now I get on county websites. The point remains unless a person is skilled with ability to properly locate, evaluate, and acquire properties online they will NEVER be able to compete in today’s Real Estate marketplace!

Taxsalelists.com is hosting a 48 min Live Online Training teaching investors today step by step how to locate, evaluate, and acquire Tax Sale properties right at there computer desk. The first 100 students will receive a complimentary Tax Sale List. Get registered now by clicking This is not another seminar that holds you for 3 hours to buy something. In fact there is NO program, tool, or method to purchase. Students will be encouraged to sign up for the Tax Sale List service(certainly not a high pressure presentation.) The trainer will hand walk you through EXACTLY how investors have Located, Evaluated, and Acquired 1000’s of properties every year.

RSVP Here

In this Event you will learn-

1. How to pull a list
  2. Evaluate the list
  3. County record Due Diligence
  4. Online Property Evaluation
  5. Submitting online offers
  6. Attending online auctions

I speak to 100’s of Want-to-be investors on a weakly basis. They want it so bad! The simple truth is that investing can be easy with the right tools. Everything you need to start your investing is sitting right at your desk or on your lap RIGHT NOW! Let’s put that money making machine to work! Click the link to Reserve your spot and download your complimentary Tax Sale List.