• Chicago, IL
Votes |
Learn How to Make Money with Rent to Own for FREE

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Oct 12 2015, 07:28

5 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Tomorrow night - October 13 at 6:30 PM, I am doing class #3 of my Real Estate Investing Joint Venture School. I will educate you about rent to own and I am doing it for FREE!

In the class, I will explain...

1. Why rent to own makes perfect sense in this market

2. How I make $50K or even $80K profit on rent to own (per house with an ARV of between $150K to $250K) and

3. Why (if you know what you're doing) rent to own is the most profitable real estate exit strategy in this market

I will also discuss the risks of rent to own (not many but there are risks). This is a NO-BS, no-guru-upsell-just-good-real-estate-education. It's for real.

Why do I do it?

The reason is so I can meet more BP members some of whom may decide to JOINT VENTURE with me or buy one of my properties. On Joint Ventures with BP members, we are tracking to make over $600K profit accumulated in just 29 weeks...so doing these free real estate classes is worth it for me.

Click HERE to register for the class. It's FREE! The bad news is there are only 10 seats available in my classroom. So register NOW before all the seats are taken.

Thanks and see you tomorrow night in my office!

Wendell

P.S. If you're not from Chicago, you can also attend ONLINE for a nominal fee of only $5 to help me offset the cost of gotowebinar.

P.P.S. You can also get the RECORDING of the class if you can't make it tomorrow.

Loading replies...