• Eastampton, NJ
Votes |
New Jersey Weekly Networking Group

Ethan Mace
  • Investor
  • Eastampton, NJ
Posted Oct 19 2015, 02:40

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Below is a description of the Meetup group:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come meet your next business partner!

This group is for all types of professions and all levels of experience regarding real estate investing.

Are you brand new to real estate investing? Come meet like-minded individuals and get your foot in the door! I'd love for new investors to meet their first partners for their first deals at this Meetup.

Are you an experienced Realtor, Attorney, Broker, Mortgage Rep, Banker, Wholesaler, Portfolio Manager or other type of investor? Come speak! We'd love to hear about your ideas, experiences and advice."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a new group and I'd appreciate input from members as to which days/times work best for everyone to attend.  

Please follow the link below.

http://www.meetup.com/Network-Weekly-Real-Estate-I...

I look forward to meeting you!