Beau Eckstein
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Online Meetup All About Probate Investing December 10th

Beau Eckstein
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Nov 2 2015, 20:25

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi, I’m excited to start this Meetup! I want to share as much as I can with you about real estate investing, hard money lending, and putting deals together to get your real estate projects off the ground and profitable.

For our very first Meetup, I want to interview “Mr. Probate” himself, Gary DiGrazia. Gary has been selling real estate in Alameda County, CA since 1974, so he knows real estate very very well.

However, his real passion lies in his specialty: real estate flipping, listing, and selling probate properties.

There is only one problem: He lives in Northern California, and you don’t.

But I think it’s really important that you hear what he has to say. So I’m setting up a special online event where you can watch us talk about probate real estate.

Join us live on December 10, 2015 at 7pm. Details to follow in email (so watch for email from me).

You don’t want to miss this.

Sign-up here

Loading replies...