• Chicago, IL
Votes |
How to Get 100% Rehab Financing Without Paying An Arm and a Leg

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Nov 16 2015, 10:23

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Tomorrow, 6:30 PM, I will share with you how to get 100% rehab financing for your deals without paying an arm and a leg to hard money lenders claiming 100% rehab financing.

100% rehab financing is not only possible, it can be a tool to help you make MORE money. With 100% rehab financing, you can buy MORE houses and therefore make MORE money. But there's a watchout.

A BIG ONE.

There are hard money lenders claiming 100% financing but they charge you an arm and a leg (and they get your first born too - LOL). Seriously, why pay 15-18% interest and 5-8 points? There are many times that with 100% rehab financing ONLY the hard money lender makes money and the real estate investor actually loses money.

Ouch!

So, this is why I devoted tomorrow's REI JV School to teaching you the benefits, risks and costs of 100% rehab financing. Not only that, I will show you some tactics to get 100% rehab financing but only pay 10-12% interest. If you do 4 deals a year, with the RIGHT 100% rehab financing, you can buy 8 deals a year and therefore make TWICE the profit!

REGISTER HERE NOW!!!

There is a nominal fee of $5 to attend ONLINE (there are no more tickets to attend in person). There are only 8 tickets left so register NOW before all the tickets are GONE.

Thanks and let's DEAL!!!

Wendell

P.S. At the end of the School, I will introduce you to a guy who can provide you 9% rehab financing . This is one crucial component to achieve LOW COST 100% REHAB FINANCING.

Loading replies...