Free Note Investor Q&A!

5 Replies

This event is brought to you by:

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Fellow BP members/Note Investors/Anyone interested in the Note Space.

Please join us, next Tuesday December 1st at 8PM (EST) for a FREE Note Investor Q&A!

I will be hosting the Note Investor Conference Call alongside my partner, the Director of Borrower Management at PPR, answering any and all questions that attendees may have.

To tune into the Q&A or to ask a question, call in at the number below:

Conference Dial-In Number: 605-475-3235

Participant Access Code: 424572#

Best,

Dave

@Corey Melkonian

We've considered it, but over the years due to the ever changing compliance and our current litigious environment, we've found that recording open Q&A's have the potential to become a liability. Especially in these instances when specific answers can be misconstrued as legal or accounting advice if taken out of context.

If you have a quick question, I'd be happy to answer it on the forums and if it's more specific feel free to DM me and I'll answer it privately. 

Either way, hope to hear from you on the call in January!

Thanks,

Dave