• Boston, MA
Votes |
Movers and Shakers tonight 12/4, Tony 12/11-14

Mike Hurney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Dec 4 2015, 12:52

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey  fellow Contractors, Landlords and Investors,

I look forward to seeing you this evening Friday, 12/4 at Denny's of Danvers 7-8:30pm

In addition to our round robin and analyzing the Real Estate market/update:

Last 3 months (123) Sold Peabody SF - Avg Sold $390,018. DOM 60.04

Previous 3 months (116) Sold Peabody SF - Sold $375,400. DOM 55.59

Available Peabody (32) SF List $374,516. DOM 62.44

What does this tend show? and what's the "hot" bracket?

We'll also be covering:

Who are the effective local Property Managers?

Estimating Construction/Rehab costs?

When do you have a "deal" under contract and How do you do it??

For December, Tony Youngs is back with his "Hidden Market" of Opportunities. We'll meet Friday, December 11 for our general meeting then Preview Tony's 3 day Bootcamp December 12, 13 & 14.

Results from his last BootCamp in Hartford were over the top: Glenn summed it up "My wife was very pessimistic but by the end of the first day she was really involved and more anxious than me to find a deal! We can't wait to go again, in this area, December 12, 13 & 14!"

So you can mark your calenders for this important opportunity with Tony, we'll have a strong finish to 2015 and some great techniques to start 2016.

Mike Hurney, Director, MassRealEstate.net PO Box 307, Marblehead, MA 01945 office 781-631-8018

Denny's Movers and Shakers, 152 Endicott Street, Danvers, MA 7-8:30pm light refreshments included, no charge to members, only $5. for guests, tip for our waitstaff.

Of course we're located just North of Boston, Massachusetts and just South of New Hampshire within New England