Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Tumbarello
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Myers, FL
Votes |
The hot trends for 2015 and how will they effect 2016!

Jeff Tumbarello
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Myers, FL
Posted Dec 8 2015, 08:09
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 12/15/15 10:00AM
  • Pinchers at Edison Ford Marina 2360 West First St. Fort Myers, FL 33901
  • $20.00

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Topic: The hot trends for 2015 and how will they effect 2016!

Click the following link for some must know knowledge! The hidden driver of the SWFL Real Estate Market

Presenter: Jeff Tumbarello, Director SWFLREIA, Owner Broker of Steelbridge Realty LLC

I have worked with the following media outlets as a subject matter expert. (General Real Estate, Real Estate Statistics, Real Estate Investing & Foreclosures): NPR, Bloomberg, Huffington Post, Wall Street Journal, NBC, ABC, Wink, Fox, Fort Myers News Press, Naples Daily News, Fort Myers Weekly, and Gulf Coast Business Journal.

I am a source of data for the current trends in foreclosures, Real Estate Market trends and demographics. I also have performed market metrics and product modeling for the capital markets and several private equity firms. I also was a Trainer/Speaker for the Florida Housing Coalition.

Schedule of events for the SWFL REIA General Meeting

6:00 Doors Open/Networking
6:05-6:25 Speed Networking** Here is your chance to meet everyone in the room! Limited to first 40!

What is speed networking?

Speed networking (or speed business meeting) is a meeting format designed to accelerate business contacts. Primarily, the practice involves multiple people that gather in a single space in order to exchange information.

Participants will have 45 seconds to speak to every single person doing speed networking! That means you