• Denver, CO
Votes |
Real Estate Round Table - Denver, CO

Travis Sperr
  • Lender
  • Denver, CO
Posted Jan 12 2016, 10:18

7 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello BP.

Writing to inform my local Denver Colorado members about Pine Financial Group's  FREE Annual Real Estate Round Table event. No Sales Pitches. Details below-

When: Tuesday January 19th, 2016 - 6 pm

Where: PPA Event Center 2105 Decatur St, Denver 80211 (Near Mile High Stadium)

Cost: Free to attend

Find me and mention BP and I'll buy you a beer.

No RSVP required

This is our most popular meeting of the year. This single meeting has produced more successful investors than anything we have done.

Not only will you learn from the best, you will get to know the best. We will have several power investors and experts participating in what can only be described as speed dating for the real estate investor. They will each host a table and you will move freely through the room visiting several tables.

Your experience of the night will be your own. You have total freedom to visit which tables you want and ask any question you want. If you don't know what to ask you can just sit and listen in as other investors get their toughest questions answered. Start the year off the right way.

Hope to see you there!

Loading replies...