Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Mark J.
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Buying Foreclosures at Online Auctions in Tampa? Let's Meet!

Mark J.
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Jan 16 2016, 05:29

16 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I LOVE the BP community! I've met some terrific people, learn something on every visit, and sold my first fix/flip through BP! So now-- it's time to give something back!

One of my first posts was "Tampa / Hillsborough County Foreclosure Auction Help!". Since then, the conversation has continued. Seems there are a lot of people like me who are both simultaneously interested in buying auction properties and scared to death of it! ;)

SO... I'm organizing a little get together. It's FREE (of course!) Come meet other BP folks, hear from experienced investors, share your experiences, and ask LOTS of questions! We'll meet MONDAY, February 1, 2016 @ 7pm at O'Brien's Irish Pub in Brandon, FL. Afterwards, stick around for drinks and networking! Here's more info and links:

We’ll have TWO SPEAKERS:

LEE KEARNEY-- CEO of Southeast Property Investments Network- better known as SPIN. Lee is "The REO Rockstar," and is one of the nation's TOP wholesalers of bank-owned foreclosure houses. Lee lives in Tampa and regularly wholesales 15-20 auction properties per month. www.spinhouses.com

WILLIAM HOWLEY-- Founder of auctiontumbler.com. If you're looking to purchase auction properties in Hillsborough County, Sarasota County or Pinellas County, Auctiontumbler.com is a must-have tool (and it's FREE!). Auctiontumbler.com enables you to search county auctions by date, city, by property features (beds/baths), create a Watch List (download it to Excel), and MUCH MORE!

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE is HERE.

REGISTRATION SIGN-UP is HERE:

Hope you can make it out!

Thanks, Mark...

Loading replies...