• Acworth, GA
Votes |
Woodstock, Kennesaw, Acworth & Canton, GA Meet-Up

Eli Rose
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Acworth, GA
Posted Jan 19 2016, 19:39

72 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Calling all Woodstock, GA; Kennesaw, GA; Acworth, GA and Canton, GA real estate investors, wholesalers, newbies, real estate agents and anyone involved, or wanting to get involved in the local real estate investing community!

Let’s come together for an evening of networking on Monday, February 22nd at 7:00 PM in Downtown Woodstock at Truck & Tap. The purpose of the meet-up is to get to know one another and figure out if there is enough synergy to schedule future meet-ups. If there is enough synergy, we can collectively decide what we want the future meet-ups to look like.

Please respond to this post and let me know if you are in. I spoke with the folks at Truck & Tap and they believe 20 attendees on a Monday night will not pose a capacity problem. If there are more than 20 folks who RSVP, we will likely have to meet-up elsewhere. I hope this is the case!

Truck & Tap is located at 8640 Main St, Woodstock, GA 30188.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions, comments or concerns. I look forward to building some lasting relationships and helping each other achieve our real estate investing goals!

Please help spread the word!

Eli

@Ben Richards @Julie Kern @Christian Harris @Brennan Boyd @Mike Watkins @Cate Stewart @Parker Stiles @MARK WOHLERS @Marvin McTaw @Rich Spaulding @Tim Leyden @Ernie Mathes @Myles McDevitt @Terry Burger @Sierra Westrick @Will Taylor

Loading replies...