• Sherwood, AR
Votes |
Feb 20 Hot Springs REI dinner

JaMarcus Joseph
  • Wholesaler/ Buy and Hold Investor
  • Sherwood, AR
Posted Feb 7 2016, 00:17

3 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

I would like to invite anyone who sees this post to come to our February REI networking dinner on the 20th at 6pm the On the Border Mexican Grill in Hot Springs. As a small group, the format is an open forum discussion. We had a hiccup with the meeting place this past month. So, the topic of contractor choosing will be a recycled from last month along with tips on cold calling sellers. We will pass out question cue cards for meeting with contractors. 

Collectively the REI group has a wealth of knowledge in lending, landlording (SFR and multifamily), wholesaling, & much more! We are looking to grow in numbers and in knowledge so tell all of your friends! I look forward to seeing new faces as well as our regulars! Thanks!

Feel free to send me your questions ahead of time. We'll try to address all questions. If we can't answer them, we'll figure them out together. 

Loading replies...