Analysing the Pro Forma, Is it a deal?

Lane Kawaoka
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Honolulu, HAWAII (HI)
Posted Mar 14 2016, 20:59
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Wanted to put an alert out there for the next upcoming meetup for passive Cashflow investors. The reason I made this meetup was that I personally went to a lot of REIAs and it's difficult as a passive investor (with a full time job) to network and collaborate with other like minded individuals when the big meeting is 80% active investors who are flipping, wholesaling, bird dogging, and "just getting started with no money".  There is a 5 dollar buy-in to keep the tire kickers out.

http://www.meetup.com/Passive-Cashflow-w-Real-Estate-for-the-Working-Professional/events/229211898/

On April 7th I plan to take a deeper dive into the proforma sheet to analyze the numbers side of the deal. Forget the 50% rule, 2% rule, you will learn how to chug the numbers yourself and make an educated decision on what the implications of a purchase will be.

Don't no sales, MLM, or knives.

Loading replies...