Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Darren Sager
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
April 2, 2016 Northern NJ Meetup (Saturday Morning 8:30am)

Darren Sager
  • Investor
  • Tampa, FL
ModeratorPosted Mar 18 2016, 05:52
This event is brought to you by:

18 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Many of you out there have asked me to put together a weekend meetup of BiggerPockets members in northern NJ because you can't make evening ones.  Well I'm happy to say that we've been able to get some space at WholeFoods in Clark, NJ, inside The Clark Bar.

Date & Time: April 2, 8:30am to 10:30am

Cost: Nothing.

WholeFoods has a coffee bar and a prepared food bar you can purchase something and bring it in with you.  

I'm not 100% sure the main exterior door will be open but if not walk to your left and go inside the Wholefoods and then into The Clark Bar.  It's our first time here.

This will primarily be a networking session as we won't have any guest speakers but you never know who's going to show up for you to learn and network with.  It should be a great event if you live or invest in Essex County, Union County, Passaic County, Bergen County, Morris County, Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Sussex County, or towns like Jersey City, Hoboken,  or anywhere else in Northern, NJ.

Dress how you feel most comfortable.  

There's no fee to attend so please sign up on the link below and also post here to let other people know you're coming!

LINK TO SIGN UP PAGE FOR APRIL 2 MEETUP IN CLARK

Loading replies...