Fort Wayne Indiana Meetup

7 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I am sorry for the late notice I would like to do a meetup again.  Sunday March 28, 2016 at 4:00 PM Fortune Buffet 5507 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825. We will be in the back room. You do not have to buy the buffet but you do have to at least buy a drink. 

@Ben Leybovich @Chris Wood @Ryan D.@Don Harris @Dalton Conwell @William Baumann @Terri Lewis @Mark Bradford @David Walsh @Rob Kulp @Tasha Frank @Chris Adams @Kirk Olson@Jared Meerzo@Chris L.@Christine Travis@Chris Volkers@Adam Beckstetdt@Jodi I.@Lucky Chauhan@Nicholas Miller@Brandon Hicks@Brandon Braun@Adam Gerig @Dale Stutz@Cary Lonis@Andy Sipe@Shane Starr@Jarod B. @Mark McKibben@Pete Marotti@Kelly Christen@Mat Drew@Kehindae Palmer@Blaine Wilson @Chris L.@Gabriel Meerzo@Dan Ankney @Drew Wiard@Chad W.@Chad Orlikowski@Lee Miles@Peter Fennig@Jon Hartman@Jordan Thompson@Kolin Young@David Baumgartner@Sian DeBaillie-Matson@Kay Kay Singh@Michael Brinlee@Joe Ebank Jarod B.

Sorry if I missed anyone hope to see you all there. If you could rsvp it would help me know how many to expect. Thanks

Hey Jeremy,

The 28th is a Monday and the 27th, which is a Sunday, is Easter Sunday.  Just thought you might want to know!

I would love to participate in a Sunday meetup, but Easter Sunday is a family holiday and that will be difficult.

Hey @Jeremy Tillotson would you be open to doing a Wednesday or Thursday evening meetup? Assuming you'd get some interest that would be a better time for me and probably some others in a similar boat. Maybe alternate months between a weekend and weekday meetup? I enjoyed the one I attended!

Jeremy- I will not be able to make it this time. 

@Jeremy Tillotson Please add me to your meet-up distro list. Unfortunately, the first Sunday of each month is out for me.  :(

Hi Jeremy

I would be very appreciative if you added me to your meet-up list, I, however, do live an hour away, but I feel that you might actually be the most relevant and closest to an REI group in my area. I look forward to attending the 3rd...

Will it still be at 4pm and in the same location?

Jon Stanton

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here