Attention CT Real Estate Investors

7 Replies

This event is brought to you by:

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Our second meet-up was a great success, and we more than doubled the number of attendees. As

a result, we are moving to a larger venue in order to facilitate the growth of this meet-up. We are

planning on meeting on April 2nd at 10:00am at @Kit Crowne's office located at... 

Right Trac Financial Group

110 Main Street

Manchester, CT 06042

Because many people had expressed an interest in learning about asset protection, @Kit

Crowne was able to secure a presenter to talk about legal entities. Attorney Lawrence

Kiel has been practicing law for over 30-years and will speak to the issues surrounding

asset protection for real estate investors, including the use of special purpose entities as a

mechanism for achieving that outcome. He is scheduled to present from 10:00-10:30,

after which we will open up the conversation to the group, and have an opportunity to

network, ask questions, and learn from each other.

In order to respect the time of our presenter, please try to be at the Meet-up and seated by

10:00am so we can start the presentation on time.

The purpose of this meeting is to bring together all types of real estate investors (new and

old) to talk about past, current, or future plans/deals. This is not intended to be a sales

pitch.

I will try to tag everyone who has expressed interest in attending this meet-up, but

anyone is welcome. Last meeting was extremely valuable, and I can't wait for this one! I

look forward to seeing you all soon.

@Jacob Reilly @Kit Crowne @David Senna @Craig Hansen @Eric Zdanowski @Dave Grimson @Dov Perew @Alex Velazquez @Melissa Gittens @Jareese Mitchell @Paula Kurtz @Richard Demetrius @Cedric Boyd @Jaime Croskey @Paula Hollister @Rick Santasiere @Steve O'Meally @Stephanie Cabral @Carlos Querido @James O'Connor @Kelly Niddrie @Frank M. @Alex Velazquez

Genuinely upset I’m not going to be able to make this one guys. The last meet up was super valuable and I love the direction you guys are taking with these—especially with this awesome guest speaker idea!

If it wasn’t for a family wedding I would be there, but I look forward to connecting with everyone in May.

@Jessica Larkin

Hey everybody,

Once again we are trying to get an idea of numbers in order to assure we have enough seats, and possibly refreshments!  If you could either send me a personal message to let me know that you will be in attendance, or tag me in response to this thread I would appreciate it.  I look forward to seeing you on Saturday to continue our learning and networking.

-Jacob

@Jacob Reilly @Scott Hollister Hey guys, I live near by and have met with Kit once at his office. I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here