Tax Lien Training

Ned Carey
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
ModeratorPosted Mar 26 2016, 20:05
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Tax Liens A to Z

TAX LIENS A-Z – TOTAL IMMERSION TRAINING!

Saturday April 2, 2016
Sponsored the BWI Meetup

Spend 3 days – in the classroom and in the field learning first hand how the tax lien business works. Learn from my 10 years plus of tax lien experience as I walk you through my in-depth tax lien presentation. Review actual case studies and deals I have done, and hit the streets with me to evaluate tax lien properties first-hand!

What you will learn

The real insider’s view of the tax sale business

You will get a big head start in this business. You will learn tips and strategies that took me years to discover. Some of the biggest investors haven’t yet learned some of the strategies you will know inside and out. Your learning curve will be sped up by years!

The strategy that is right for you

There are many strategies in tax sale investing. You can bid for interest or your goal may be to acquire properties through foreclosure. You will even learn ways to profit from tax sale without ever buying a lien! I will help you decide the strategy that is right for you. Just as importantly I will show you how to implement it

How to choose the liens to buy, and how much to bid

You will know how to chose the right liens to buy and how much to bid. In fact I will give you a secret tip that will help guess what your competitors will bid even before the sale starts. You will understand how to do the due diligence, what factors are important and want is not. You will get links and websites to do your research that most investors don’t even know about. You’ll even get a secret tip to research Baltimore city properties that even my title attorney didn’t know.

How to avoid the risks and pitfalls of tax sale

Despite what many of the Gurus that are pitching courses say, tax sale investing is not risk free. You will learn what the risks are a how you can avoid or minimize them. You will clearly understand the common traps most new investor make.

What is Included

• Classroom training Saturday April 2 2016: 1 day; In-depth, interactive presentation on tax lien investing
    • In-field training: 2 full days in the van with Ned, hitting the streets of Baltimore! Don’t worry about the scheduling. We will find a time that works for you over the next 6 weeks.
    • One-hour meeting with one of Ned’s attorneys
    • One-hour meeting with Ned’s Auctioneer
    • Review actual files and case studies of deals Ned has done
    • Hear a case study about one of Ned’s students who bought a $500 lien and made $8,000
    • Visit properties that Ned has acquired through tax sale
    • Benefit from a Question and Answer wrap up session at the end of every day
  • The investment is $2,500.00 per student  

If you are from Baltimore, Frederick, Gaithersburg or anywhere in Maryland or the greater Washington DC area, this will give you lots of tools to grow your real estate business. 

More details at: 

Tax liens A to Z

Details

Saturday, April 2, 2016

9:00 Am to 4:00 PM~

BWI Marriott

1743 West Nursery Road, Linthicum, MD (map)

Loading replies...