User Stats

Votes
J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
San Francisco Real Estate Networking Meetup & Quit Your JOB!!!

J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Mar 30 2016, 15:16
This event is brought to you by:

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Come on out to another great real estate networking meetup in SF! 
***** SPECIAL "QUIT MY JOB" EDITION *****
Downtown SF Financial District near Embarcadero Station, in office building (then bar later!!) There are 45 people RSVP'd so far. 
**** ALSO, BIG RE NETWORKING SUMMIT ****
Click the blue letters above to check out this massive event! Even better than the last! Be sure to post and tag me on the link, so I can tag you when the details are finalized. 

If I could have gone back and done one thing differently, I would have started going to meetups earlier and more often and networked more! You never know what you'll learn or who you'll meet!

This will be my 25th or so meetup I have hosted in almost the last 2 years, and we usually have about 40-50 fun and knowledgeable investors out to network. I also quit my job last week! So we'll talk a little bit about goals and how to get there. About 1 1/2 hours of networking. And about 20min to a half hour of talking about the topic. Time to get the hammock and ukulele ready!! :) 

Also, @Johnson H. has graciously agreed to keep the meetup going while I am out of town. Whether it be quarterly or whatever, there will still be a chance to get together, and I will be back to host some too! 

RSVP at this link: 
http://www.meetup.com/REmeetup/events/229901915/

If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area: Oakland, Berkeley Hayward, Fremont, Marin, San Rafael, Redwood City, Walnut Creek, Dublin, Pleasanton area, come out and join us! Always a great time, good people, ideas, drinks, a little nonsense..

A few BP names that will be present include Johnson H, @Mel Selvidge,  @Jonny C.@Benjamin S. better get his @$$ up here too!  ;) My last meetup for a while, Minh! Come on!! 

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!
- J

Loading replies...