• Nashville, TN
Votes |
Pace, Pensacola, Milton FL Meet Up

William Allen
  • Investor / Wholesaler
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Apr 1 2016, 15:43

19 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Come network with other BP members and local investors on the first Monday of each month in Pace, FL.  If you invest in Pensacola, Pace, Milton, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Cantonment, or anywhere along the gulf coast of FL or AL, come on out.  

We have a good group of buy and hold investors, flippers, wholesalers, lenders, and all ranges of experience.  There isn't any teaching going on, just networking and sharing deals / resources.  The only pitching that is going on is from wholesalers who are providing off market deals at great prices.  I have a few properties under contract I'm looking forward to talking about Monday night.  

Please tag anyone you think would like to come in the comments.  I look forward to seeing you all there. 

Oops Alley Sports Bar

3721 Highway 90, Pace, FL, 32571

6 - 8 PM

Loading replies...