Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Ediza Ferris
  • Professional
  • Canton, MI
Votes |
Meet up in Detroit / Ann Arbor for investors!

Ediza Ferris
  • Professional
  • Canton, MI
Posted Apr 12 2016, 16:36

4 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hey all! My meet up group is having our monthly meeting and this time we are bringing the Vice President of Quest IRA to come out and give a presentation on how to leverage your buying power.

We will be meeting in Wayne County, Canton Michigan. So it's not that far of a stretch for those in Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti area. This is be hosted with light food and drinks, this Thursday evening April 14, 2016. This is entirely free, more deets on my meetup.com page =)

http://www.meetup.com/Canton-Beginner-Real-Estate-Investing-Meetup/events/230023573/

For those that are lazy: 

Here's a little bio on the speaker Joedy Patrick of Quest IRA-

He is the Midwest Executive Vice President of Quest IRA, Inc. He has been buying property with my own IRA for the last 15 years or so. He has purchased REO property, short sale property, tax sale property and have about 20 IRA owned units currently. He also has owned and operated a real estate school in Michigan for the last 28 years.

This is en excellent opportunity to ask those burning questions, does not have to be Quest IRA related, he will be working with people 1x1 and doing a Q&A after the presentation so attend if you can. Please note: RSVP's are mandatory if you want to get fed so RSVP in the meet up group!

See you all there!

Loading replies...