Votes |
Bronx and Westchester, NY Mastermind and Networking Event

Ceasar Rosas
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Bronx, NY
Posted May 24 2016, 19:03
This event is brought to you by:

7 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi everyone,

I have secured a location to have our next mastermind. This will be for anyone who is interested in investing or is currently investing in real estate. This group will be to support, encourage, and help each-other reach the next level. We will not be there to solicit or nag anyone to do business with each-other, but if business is done and partnerships are formed naturally then that will be great. Contact me to RSVP and if you have any questions feel free to ask. It's also encouraged for everyone to bring their partners and or significant others. I look forward to seeing some of you again as well as meeting new people. 

Our topic for this mastermind will be 'Knowing where you are financially and focusing on a target market.'

• Broker NY (#10301210194)

The Fix Up Logo

Loading replies...