• Dublin, CA
Votes |
RE360- June Meetup

Dustin Bowen
  • Investor
  • Dublin, CA
Posted Jun 11 2016, 07:15

1 Reply

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey Everybody!

@Michael Faulk has been slammed at work lately, so I offered to help get the word out on the monthly investor meet-up. 

For those of you who I have not met yet, I am a very new addition to the local investor community and looking forward to get to know everyone

Our local RE360 group will be meeting next Thursday June 16, 2016 at 6pm. The location will be River City Grille located at 1903 Benton Rd. in Bossier City.

We look forward to engaging with individuals from all different levels and strategies of investing. We have members ranging from the newbie who is contemplating getting into their first deal to the seasoned investor who has experience under their belt and everything in between. We are very passionate about our group and helping each other get to the next level in their business.

This invitation extends to all of you folks out in Shreveport, Bossier City, Haughton, Benton, Keithville, Stonewall, East Texas, etc. The more the merrier! We'd love for this meet-up to be a success and a chance for like-minded individuals to come together, learn and grow as a community.

We look forward to seeing you!

Dustin Bowen

Loading replies...