• Harlan, IN
Votes |
Temecula/Murrieta Area Coffee Social

Jason McKinley
  • Investor
  • Harlan, IN
Posted Jun 19 2016, 22:38

23 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Calling all Temecula, Murrieta, and surrounding area investors!

Are you a seasoned investor? Do you like coffee? Do you like being the center of attention? Then please come join me for some coffee.

Are you a total newbie struggling to figure out how to get started? Are you a rookie still cutting teeth in the game? Are you a couple deals in and need some direction on where to go next? If so then come on out and buy a cup of joe for a seasoned pro and pick their brain. Make sure to bring your notepad.

No upsell. No product or services. I just want to meet and greet with some local investors. Maybe gain some knowledge and buy you seasoned pros a coffee. The meet up will be at Overflowing Cup Coffee House off Murrieta Hot Springs. Hope to see you there!

If your interested please let me know so I can rope off a big enough area.

Best of luck to all!!

Loading replies...