Votes |
DFW Meetup! Weds June 29th 7:00pm

Sherry Patterson
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Worth, TX
Posted Jun 20 2016, 20:49
This event is brought to you by:

10 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello BP Friends,

This months meeting will be at Spring Creek BBQ in Bedford 1509 Airport Fwy, Bedford, TX 76021 on June 29th at 7:00 pm. Arrive a few minutes early if you want to get food.  We will be meeting in the private room to the left when you come in.  Our speaker this month is Michael Crane and he is an expert in bankruptcy properties.  He will tell us all about them don't miss it!  

Also, I set up a website for our group and had to name it since I was told we can not use the BP name. So although we are unofficially a BP group the name is DFW Real Estate Investment Network www.dfwreinetwork.com.  It doesn't have much on it yet but if you would like to be a contributor please let me know.  I would like to put our local deals, news, events, etc...on there.  If you are a member of our group and would like to post something please just send it to me.  

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you next Weds!

Sherry

• Broker TX (#0663367)

Aspire Realty Logo

Loading replies...