Dallas Accredited Investors Forum

Michael Episcope
  • Professional
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Jun 21 2016, 07:52

No Replies

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Are you tired of 2% returns on your traditional stock and bond investments? No asset class has performed better during the last 30 years than private equity commercial real estate. I will be traveling to Dallas on July 13, where I will hold a free commercial real estate investment forum. Over lunch, I'll explain how investors can build a superior portfolio by including private real estate. I have more than 15 years of experience as an active real estate investor and my firm, Origin Investments, has seen a 28% return, after fees, on our 27 investments. I plan to talk about how we've achieved that success at the July 13 forum. Accredited investors are invited to register for this event at: dallas.eventsbyorigin.com