Cape May County Real Estate Investing Meetup

Jp Kilduff
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Brevard Co. Florida
Posted Jun 26 2016, 13:09
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

RSVP Here and join our meetup group!

This event will be all about networking so bring your business cards!

We will go around the room and introduce ourselves and explain why we came, what do we bring to the table and what are we looking for. For example:

"Hi, I'm John Paul. I'm here to build my network and meet with local real estate investors. I bring to the table a lot of marketing that is leading to more leads than I can handle. I am looking to add private money lenders and serious cash buyers to my team"

Then we will break off to connect with the people that have what we are looking for or are looking for our services. This will be 5 - 10 minutes just to exchange cards and set up appointments outside of the meetup.

Then there will be a short educational piece on how to present your wholesale deals to other investors.

And to wrap it all up we will talk about the next meetup and find out where people want to have it.

Let me know if there is anything that you may want to add or any suggestions that you may have.

See ya soon!

John Paul