• Johns Creek, GA
Votes |
Atlanta Investor Lunch Meetup in Decatur - Being Creative

Micah Redden
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Johns Creek, GA
Posted Jul 7 2016, 06:17

12 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Our July 12th meeting is right around the corner, can't wait to hear about everyone's input to this meeting. Our focus for our lunchtime meeting at Davinci's of Decatur is: Being Creative.

Being successful in REI requires a lot of open mindedness and willing to take action that others don't or haven't thought of. Bring your stories of how you found new ways to market for deals, create a deal and even structure opportunities.

This meeting is open to all levels of RE experience and background.  We want to hear from and network with agents, bankers, contractors, insurance agents, flippers, wholesalers, landlords and more.  Lookin to meet with investors in Dekalb, Fulton, Gwinnett, Cobb, Forsyth, Walton, Morgan, Rockdale, Barrow, Bartow, Cherokee and Henry county.

If you have a direct question for me that is not answered in this post please send me a direct message.  I don't always get the notifications about responses on this thread.

@Brooke Hammer

@Jason Hern

@Tom Burns

@Jay Y.

@Mike Watkins

@Anna Watkins

@Michael Dupree

@Diego Howard

@Nick Brubaker

@Mahsa Nicknam

@Alex Cottman

@Anthony Crawford