Votes |
Bronx, NYC, Westchester, Queens, BK, Meetup/Mastermind

Ceasar Rosas
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Bronx, NY
Posted Jul 27 2016, 04:13
This event is brought to you by:

16 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi Everyone,

We will be having our 4th Meetup in the Bronx, NY. These meetup/masterminds have been growing in size since our 1st one. Our last meetup brought in 27 people. We had a mixture of experienced and newbie investors. The location is a hall that we're renting and we setup in a meeting style to discuss our goals and ideas and to learn and push each-other to higher levels. The cost to attend is to cover the cost of the venue. We have extended the venue from 7-9pm to 7-10pm. We've realized that people like to linger and get to know one another which is the goal. 

Schedule will be:

7-7:30 pm : Guest Speaker (Currently working on this.)

7:30-9 pm:  Meeting Topic - Where to find deals in this crazy NYC market and other areas and how to analyze them/ Goals and ideas/ Success stories

9-10 pm:     Networking

Our goal for these meetups are not to solicit each-other. When I put these meetups together I wanted a place to possibly find partners, mentors, and like minded people that want to truly be a real estate investor. I want us to learn and grow together and be able to help each other reach higher levels. 

You can Pay the $10 fee at paypal.me/c2chomes

Inbox me your number and email to confirm attendance and to be setup for reminders for this and future meetups/masterminds. I look forward to seeing you all there. 

• Broker NY (#10301210194)

The Fix Up Logo

Loading replies...