• Rockford, IL
Votes |
Remaining Chicago RE Workshops for Q3 CY2016

David Dachtera
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Rockford, IL
Posted Jul 29 2016, 20:34

2 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Here's my group's Real Estate Workshop Schedule for the remaining Summer months...

August 20, 2016 - Chris Wilson, $50
Chris Wilson is the instructor for the Wholesaling class in our Fix-and-Flip curriculum, and the Lease Options and Managing Property Managers classes in our Buy-and-Hold curriculum. Chris always wears his cowboy hat and teaches us how to do "cowboy math" to make estimating easier and quicker.

September 17, 2016 - Tax and Legal with Mark Kohler, $50

Mark Kohler is the instructor for the two-day Tax and Legal class in our Essentials curriculum. Mark is a JD tax attorney and a CPA tax accountant and also gives his own classes which qualify as continuing education for tax attorneys, accountants and real estate brokers and agents. Mark brings his unique manner to the tax and legal presentation and makes what would otherwise be a dull subject both entertaining and highly informative. Come learn how to reduce your tax liabilities and build business entity structures to protect yourself, your personal possessions and your entities' assets.

Dates are subject change without notice, but usually don't.

Workshops begin at 9AM Central time and end before 5PM.

The cost to attend each event is $50. A live-stream link is also available, same price. There's no profit in that - it goes to pay rent for the venue.

When attending on-site in west suburban Chicago - Downers Grove - a catered lunch is available for $10. This saves having to go out to the local eateries, battle the traffic and lunch lines, and find parking when you get back, and provides an opportunity to network and meet fellow investors of all experience levels from beginners to long-timers.

Connect with / PM me to get registered and receive information on these and future workshops and events. I'll see about putting these up on Eventbrite, also, so you can register yourself.

Come sample our education through our instructors and gauge the value for yourself.

Also, I'm offering this personal guarantee:

Stay the whole day - attend the entire event. If, at the end, you can look me in the eye and truthfully say you don't feel you got your money's worth, I will refund your $50 out of my own pocket.

David J Dachtera

Loading replies...