• Auburn, AL
Votes |
Auburn/Opelika Alabama REIA

Helen Kirk
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Auburn, AL
Posted Aug 14 2016, 20:07

22 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The Auburn/Opelika REIA group is a newly organized group of investors which meet periodically in this area. As of this date we have had two meetings. The last meeting was cancelled, however I am still interested in getting this group established for the long term. If we can get this thing going, we can share leads, get speakers to come talk on specialized real estate topics, possibly get vendors to award us special pricing on certain items, etc. I am sure that there are more investors in this area who would also be interested in attending.

I am scheduling our next meeting for Thursday, August 25th 2016, at 6pm central time.  It will be scheduled to end at 7:30pm, but if we really get into things, it could possibly run longer.  I have been granted permission to hold it in the training room at AMSTI at 1900 Cunningham Drive, in Opelika. We have internet access, a smart board for displaying information, and plenty of space.  At this meeting I would like to have discussion on ideas for organizing the group to encourage participation.

Let me know if you will be attending, and I am looking forward to meeting more of you! 

Loading replies...