Monthly Apartment Investor's Lunch & Learn

Anthony Chara
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Centennial, CO
Posted Sep 9 2016, 15:34
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I hold a monthly Lunch and Learn in the Denver Metro area. It starts at noon and runs until approximately 2pm. There is no cost to attend, but we request you purchase lunch so we can keep getting the meeting space for free. Exact location is revealed once you register.

We spend the first hour of the luncheon eating, networking (bring your business cards) and discussing/analyzing Apartment deals. During the second hour of the luncheon I have someone present an informative topic. This month I have Bill Sumner with 'The Inevitable You' teaching us about the Psychology of Wealth. 

Space is limited so you will need to register in advance via Meet-Up. Please use this link to register and to learn more about the event:

Monthly Apartment Investor Lunch and Learn Registration Link