Votes |
Milwaukee BRRRR with wine and cheese

Marcus Auerbach#1 Real Estate News & Current Events Contributor
  • Investor and Real Estate Agent
  • Milwaukee - Mequon, WI
Posted Sep 13 2016, 08:11
This event is brought to you by:

9 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

We are almost done with the rehab of another investment property and I would like to invite everyone out to take a close look on how BRRRR strategy can look like. Find out why I don't invest in cheap neighborhoods, how we rehab and what my numbers for a typical SFR look like. The format will be much like an open house, so no formal presentation, but take a look behind the scene, a great opportunity to network with other investors, get some ideas and enjoy a glass of wine. We may also have my favorite lender around for any questions you my have. Full disclosure: I also work as a buyers agent in and around Milwaukee and will be happy to answer any questions about buying properties! Please RSVP at [email protected] so I get an idea of who is coming we'll have enough to drink. Cheers!

Loading replies...