Votes |
Central Connecticut REI November Meet Up, Manchester, CT 11/15/16

Jacob Reilly
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Willimantic, CT
Posted Oct 24 2016, 17:38

30 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Connecticut Investors,

Firstly, I would like to give a big thanks to @Bill Couture for presenting on the fly last meet-up, and rocking it, after a no show presenter.  He did an incredible job, and shared with us a wealth of information about commercial lending, drawing on his experiences as both an investor and commercial loan officer.

We have confirmed with our speaker, Ben Howarth, and will be meeting at @Kit Crowne's office on November the 15th at 6:00pm.  Ben is a financial planner who is going to come in to speak to us about the role that real estate can have on your financial future and creative ways to finance deals.  After his presentation we will have quick introductions before moving on to the networking portion of the meet-up.

Please note that we are changing things up a bit, and will be meeting on the third Tuesday of November as to not compete with election day.

I am looking forward to another motivating and educational meeting, and I hope to see you there.

All investors and aspiring investors are welcome to attend.

-Jacob

Loading replies...