• Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Real Estate Investing Trenches, First Tuesday

Scott Patterson
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Oct 29 2016, 10:05

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Note- Meeting is at 6:15 PM not AM, lol, a bit too early to drink beer

Monthly meeting, that meets the first Tuesday of every month.  I lead the meeting with 2 topics, a quickie topic of around 10 minutes and a Main topic or around 30-45 minutes, we also have a guest speaker.  I strive to make this the most educational meeting in the real estate investing field.  Go to meetup.com to join and be updated on future meetings

Location- Olde Mecklenburg Brewery

4150 Yancey Rd, Charlotte, NC 28217

November 1st

Guest Speaker Jay Parker- The ABJ's of Subject To's 

Quickie Topic- Is Wholesaling Legal?
Main Topic- The Business of Real Estate Investing

Yes, we have our own bartender to cater to us and we can order food so we can stuff our liver, brain and face at the same time.

Cost- $20 per person or 2 for $30

Yes, there is a charge, but there simply is no other meeting that gives you over 1.5 hours of straight real world education in a badass setting.

Quickie Topic- Is Wholesaling Legal?

The answer is no, not like the gurus would like you to believe, but I will show you what really matters and how to keep yourself out of trouble. Conventional wisdom on this topic has been and is very wrong.

Guest Speaker- Jay Parker - The ABJ’s of Subject To’s

This guy will lay down your baseline for Subject To’s- the most confused and misunderstood strategy and Jay will break it down for you so you can add this powerful real estate strategy to your toolbox

Main Topic- The Business of Real Estate Flipping

We aren't talking the hype, we are going to talk business, from the foundation of the MAO formula to the real numbers and how to run your business as a flipper extraordinaire.