• Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
South Hills Networking Group for the Pittsburgh REIA

Anthony Angotti
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Nov 4 2016, 08:28

3 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey Everyone,

We are starting up the South Hills Networking Group for the Pittsburgh REIA. We will meet on the third Thursday of each month at Kings in Bridgeville,3049 Washington Pike Bridgeville, PA 15017 from 630-800PM.

I have us set up for this November 17, 2016 from 630-8PM. Short notice, but I hope to see you all there!

Our primary focus will be the South Hills suburbs of Pittsburgh. If you are unfamiliar with the South Hills suburbs Wikipedia says it much better than I: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Hills_(Pennsylvania)

Think anywhere South of the Monongahela River.

Our goal is to help you meet other local investors and accelerate your real estate career! All real estate is local and real estate is a people business. So come meet the people that invest where you are!

All are welcome, but Kings asks that you at least buy a coffee or light appetizer. They are hosting the space for free so please support them.

Loading replies...