• Pensacola, FL
Votes |
LOS ANGELES - Real Estate Creative Financing Workshop

Chris Goff
  • Investor
  • Pensacola, FL
Posted Nov 14 2016, 12:36

2 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

REGISTER FOR OUR LAST LIVE EVENT OF THE YEAR

Los Angeles, CA - December 10th and 11th

Start RIGHT by attending this 2-day training because too many people start WRONG! 100% EDUCATION - NOTHING WILL BE SOLD!

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND REGISTER

THIS IS NOT A 2-DAY SALES PITCH!

You are about to experience 2 Full days of REAL education, not a 2-day pitch to get you excited about real estate. If you’re not jumping into the real estate vehicle right now and making a lot of money, you’re missing the best opportunity of your lifetime to build wealth. Current economic conditions have opened a door the size of which I haven’t seen in over 20 years. If you truly want to build wealth in real estate, something has to change. It’s not about how smart you are or if you’re a good person. You have to learn how to do it and there’s no better time than right now.

CREATIVE FINANCING STRATEGY #1

LEASE OPTION STRATEGY

Learn How to Control Real Estate with Little to No Money Down or Use Credit

Lease Options is one of my favorite real estate investing strategies where you don’t need any money or credit because you’re not actually purchasing homes. With Lease Options, you can get paid up to three times per deal. That’s Right! Say Goodbye to the expensive, high maintenance rental business. I will teach you my proven system on how to build a business out of it.

CREATIVE FINANCING STRATEGY #2

PRE-FORECLOSURE INVESTING

Learn How to Work with People Facing Foreclosure Ethically

Why investing in Pre-foreclosures is one of the hottest businesses in today’s real estate market. I’ll show you how to find them in seconds, research the data, pull comparable sales, contact owners and close the deal. Learn to maximize return on investments by investing in pre-foreclosures instead of putting down 20% with traditional banks.

PLUS... EXPLOSIVE MARKETING STRATEGIES
ONLINE AND OFFLINE

You’ll learn Explosive Marketing Strategies to Make More Money Selling Properties, Building Your Lists Without Looking Like a ‘Cheesy’ Investor.

6 simple steps to write better ad copy for websites, business cards, yard signs, flyers, newspaper ads, online ads, presentations, special reports and more. I will show you REAL before and after marketing ads so you can see the difference and why you should never lower the sales price again when selling properties. You’ll discover how to quickly build buyers list with little effort. You’ll practice in class with hands-on activities including writing effective headlines that will grab a reader and turn them into a buyer.

At this event, you're going to learn my system that I've been using for years and has changed so many people's lives out there. Doesn't matter if you're just starting out or want to add more tools to the toolbox, this event will finally break down those walls of confusion and give you a step-by-step formula.

At this training, You’ll learn more than ever before including:

• How to find the deals, where to look, what neighborhoods are best and how to identify these hidden opportunities.
  • How to pay the seller full price and still make money.
  • I'm also going to show you how to research everything you'll need to know about a property so you can make wise investment decisions.
  • You'll discover not only how to contact the owner, but what to say, when to say it and why you're even saying it.
  • You'll see how easy it is to find contact information for those hard to find sellers
  • We're going to teach you how to inspect a property the correct way, determine costs and why you shouldn't spend much time doing it.
  • You'll learn how to make mutually beneficial offers, not just one offer, but multiple offers on every lead and how to get the seller to say yes.
  • I'll teach you how to put the house under contract, the paperwork required, how to fill them out and how to get the seller to sign it.
  • I'm also going to share with you a secret tip on how to secure your deal so the seller doesn't go around your back and sell to someone else.
  • You'll quickly learn how to market for buyers, who they are, where they are and how to get them to call you.
  • I'll show you exactly how to close the deal pain free, reduce unnecessary costs and do it quickly.

You'll miles ahead when you have all the correct information in a specific order. One of the awesome things that's going to take place at this event is that I have a very special guest speaker... Bo Manry... that's going to blow you away with his online marketing strategies. These strategies are not the run of mill idea's or common practices you will learn on YouTube. These are proven concepts that we use in our business everyday.

90-DAY CHALLENGE

Now be sure to get registered for our Los Angeles Workshop on December 10th and 11th because these events typically sell out and I don't want you to miss your opportunity. All you have to do, is click on the register button, fill out your information and you'll secure your seat.

You know, we're so confident that you can learn this business the right way without all the typical sales pitches and up-sells... that we are doing a 90-DAY CHALLENGE. We’re giving you the knowledge you need to get started, and our 90 Day Challenge can be the motivation you need to keep going! Take the knowledge we give you to go out and be successful, understanding that YOUR success is OUR success. Complete a deal that nets a minimum of $2500 within 90 days of registering, and we will REFUND your class ENROLLMENT FEE. Celebrate your achievements, and tell others how we helped you! WIN. WIN. It’s as simple as that. So get register right now for December 10th and 11th, get educated and take our 90-day challenge. We look forward to seeing you soon.

THIS IS THE LAST EVENT OF THE YEAR!

Hope to see you there

Chris Goff

2-Time Best Selling Author and As Seen On:

Loading replies...