WIN Tour (Machesney Park, IL) - Randy Rd

5 Replies

This event is brought to you by:

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Winnebago Investor Network (WIN) PRE-Rehab TOUR

When: Monday, 1/2/2017 at 4:30PM

Where: 7808 Randy Rd. Machesney Park, IL 61115

What: Here is another opportunity to tour a new rental acquisition before any rehab is started.  @Renee Fulcer and @Lloyd Fulcer recently purchased this single family home with seller financing.  Come out and view the property, hear about the purchase, ask questions, share your ideas, and encourage other investors.

* Please click "Attend Event" above or post a reply and the number of guests coming with you. Thanks!

New to biggerpockets I'll be attending the event by myself. Newbie looking to network & become a real estate investor in 2017 & eventually leave the rat race! Won't be able to stay for dinner.

I recently got my first property under contract in Belvidere and am looking to build my team. I'm looking for a Tax advisor/accountant.

Craig Wilcox would it be helpful to create a WIN Facebook page? If there already is one I can't seem to find it. Perhaps a FB page would just be redundant.

Justin, Congrats on the acquisition! 

For a CPA, I can recommend Steve Addante of Addante and Associates and Christopher Dodson of Dodson Law Office (attorneycpahelp.com).

Never give up, Craig 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here