• Manteca, CA
Votes |
Networking REI in Manteca CA

Kellee Dankiewicz
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Manteca, CA
Posted Jan 24 2017, 08:09

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I have an investor networking group I have put together.  We meet the first wen of every month and go over successes and challenges.   The goal of the group is to be able to sit around a table and discuss real estate investing, helping each other to achieve more.  The people who attend the group very each month and range from realtors, contractors, lenders, wholesalers and landlords.  We have both active and soon to be active investors.  

Myself and a partner are currently rehading a home we purchased from one of the wholesalers we met through the group.  Networking is a huge part of real estate investing.  Call me or respond to this post if you have any questions.  We love to have Biggerpockets members attend.