Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Dawn Brenengen
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
January Raleigh/Durham Meetup (Special Format) :)

Dawn Brenengen
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Raleigh, NC
ModeratorPosted Jan 25 2017, 14:57
This event is brought to you by:

13 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello RTP folks! We have the second installment of our special meetup series planned for this group! @Uriah D. has been working hard on his flip project and has invited us all to check out the progress.

The address of the home is 2112 Hillock Drive in Raleigh. We will meet there at 10:00 am on Saturday the 28th, and if anyone cares to have lunch together afterwards, we will plan to be at Relish Cafe & Bar around 11:30

Come and meet other investors, wholesalers, agents and contractors! Hope to see you there!

* No RSVP necessary, but if you know for sure you're coming, mention it on this thread. It helps others see that this is a popular group.

* I tried to tag some of the people I'm connected with, but I couldn't get everyone, so please tag others for attention.

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle 

@Michael Jobe, @Jenna Cameron, @Alexander Felice, @Adam Ward, @Keith N., @Luke Layman, @Thomas Cotton, @Rashad Brooks, @Candace Berry, @Account Closed

Loading replies...